Thành ngữ nói về con người

21:20:00

Thích và không thích

1/ (Only) have eyes for : chỉ dành mắt cho, chỉ biết đến

He has eyes for no one but you
Jack only has eyes for Maria
I admit she is attractive, but I only have eyes for James

2/ Love somebody to bits: yêu rất nhiều

Paul loves Diana to bits.
She's the one that I love her to bits.

3/ The man/ woman/ something of your dream: hoàn hảo

She is the woman of his dreams. He is the man of her dreams.

4/ (Fall) head over heels in love: yêu sâu nặng, chết mê chết mệt, si mê

They immediately fell head over heels in love.

5/ Get on (or along) like a house on fire: có mối quan hệ rất tốt

They hadn't met before that holiday but they got on bike a house on fire.

6/ Have a soft spot for: yêu mến

I have a soft spot for Ken - He was always very kind to my father.

7/  Gets up my nose/ gets on my wick/ gets on my nerves/ gets my back up: khó chịu

His rude behaviour really gets up my nose/ gets on my wick/ gets on my nerves/ gets my back up.


Composed by 91 English Blog
Share on Google Plus

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét